ComNews is an independent group of companies with a history of leadership in the sector of business information on digital transformation in various markets, telecom, IT and broadcasting in Russia, CIS and emerging markets
The group was established in 1998 and today consists of companies in Moscow and St.-Petersburg, rendering publishing, research, conference, and consultancy services. COMNEWS Group has over 70 fulltime employees. The key competence of COMNEWS is to produce and distribute the original content with a guarantee of quality and efficient audience reach.
ComNews audience exceeds 200,000 industry professionals and audience consists of top-managers of ICT enterprises, CIOs from multiple industries, ICT analysts from financial institutions, senior executives of the industry regulatory bodies, ICT journalists of key Russian and CIS media.
Our customer list consists over 400 corporations including MTS, Beeline, MegaFon, Tele2-Russia, Rostelecom, Russian Satellite Communications Company (RSCC), Gazprom Space Systems, Russian Television and Radiobroadcasting Network (RTRN), TTK, Yota, Voentelecom, Enforta, Akado, ER-Telecom, Orange Business Services, Linx datacenter, Tricolor TV, NTV-Plus, Telenor, TeliaSonera International Carrier, Nokia, Ericsson, Huawei Technologies, ZTE Corporation, Samsung, Gigaset Communications, Panasonic, Motorola Solutions, Ciena, Riverbed, Cisco, Hughes Network Systems, Gilat, Eutelsat, SES, Intelsat, Iridium Communications, Thuraya, IBM, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, Lenovo, Dell EMC, Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, Vmware, Citrix, Red Hat, Amdocs, Peter-Service, Kaspersky Lab, Abbyy, BDO, Accenture, EY and many others.
ComNews runs four periodical business publications
Besides media business ComNews Group runs two non-publishing companies – ComNews Conferences and ComNews Research.
The first one provides a wide range of research and consulting services to support the clients with up-to-date information on specific segments, regions and operators. The scope of competence of ComNews Research extends far beyond Russian market – the company closely monitors fixed and wireless markets in CIS, Baltics and selected emerging markets in South and South-East Asia.
ComNews Conferences is a professional organizer of industrial forums, with the high quality of programs, exclusive speakers and efficient event management. Every year ComNews organizes about 20 professional events in a strong partnership with the key market players and professional associations, including Association of Regional Communications Operators of Russia, Russian National Radio Association, ITU, 3GPP, ETSI, GSMA, 5G-PPP, 5G Infrastructure Association (5G-IA), MNVO Eurpor, Global Mobile Suppliers Association (GSA), Broadband Forum, FTTH Council Europe, Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF), Open IPTV Forum, EMEA Satellite Operators Association (ESOA), Global VSAT Forum (GVF), TETRA and Critical Communications Association (TCCA), IoT Association (iotas), and others.
Managed Business Events
The core profile of ComNews Business Events is a full-service event management for ICT market participants. ComNews Business Events offers:
- Concept development activities;
- Event design and branding;
- Business event program development;
- Guidelines for professional speakers invitations;
- Outsourcing of attendees and SPEX sales;
- Professional moderation of events.
ComNews Business Events is a professional partner to manage your events!
ComNews is acting as Media Partner with numerous conferences and exhibitions, including the key international ones:
- Mobile World Congress, MWC (Barcelona) - Gold Media Partner for MWC-2010, MWC-2011, MWC-2012, MWC-2013, MWC-2014, MWC-2015, MWC-2016б MWC-2017 and MWC-2018 Supporting Partner
- ITU Telecom World (Geneva and other cities) - Media Partner for 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016, 2017 and 2018 events
- International Broadcasting Convention, IBC (Amsterdam) - Media Supporter for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 events
- SATELLITE (Washington) - Media Partner for 2013, 2014, 2016 and 2017 events
- URLLC (London) - Media Partner for 2018 event
- SatExpo Europe (Rome) – Media Partner for 2010 event
- Caspian Telecoms (Istanbul) – exclusive Media Partner from Russia at 2005, 2006 and 2007, and Media Partner on 2008, 2009, 2010. For 2011 and 2012 events ComNews got the exclusive status of Session Sponsor with the responsibility to co-organize and moderate a session on the Day 1.
- FT World Telecoms (London) – Official Media Partner for 2010 event
- FTTH Conference (Marseille) - Media Partner for 2017 event
Leonid Konik, Editor-in-Chief
Alexey Efimenko, Deputy Editor-in-Chief
2/1 Verkhnyaya Krasnoselskaya Str., Building 1,
107140 Moscow, Russia
Phone: +7 495 933 5483, fax: +7 495 933 5485
22, Moskovskij Avenue, Litera L,
190013 St.-Petersburg, Russia
Phone: +7 812 670 2030